How to download a Facebook video in HD!
Date: 14 February 2018
Are you frustrated with not being able to download a Facebook video?
It can be really annoying when you find a useful video on Facebook and you can’t download it. Whether it is an instructional business video or a video of a memory that you would like to cherish. Well we have found an answer! Below is a step by step guide to how to download a Facebook video in HD!
- Find the video you would like to download. Right click on the video and select ‘show video URL’
- Right mouse click and select ‘copy’ to copy the URL
- Paste the URL into a new tab
- You will now see your video in a new page. Now right click on your video and select ‘view page source’
- You will now be redirected to a page of the video code. Press ‘Ctrl+F’ and you will see a Find/Search box appear in the top right hand corner
- Now type ‘hd_scr:’ into the box
- you will now see ‘scr_hd:’ highlighted within the code. Select the text in between the two speech marks (“)
- Right-click on the highlighted text and copy
- Go to a new tab and then right mouse click and select ‘paste and go’
- You will now see the video again. Right click on it and select ‘save as’.
- You will now be able to choose where you would like to save the video and rename it as well
So there you have it! Another top tip – enjoy!
More free marketing advice:
For more really useful free marketing guides and top tips for social media, please see our blog and browse our blog categories. If you don’t want to miss future blog posts, please sign up to our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media – Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube Instagram Snapchat.