Marketing Speaker / Keynote Speaker in East Sussex
Are you looking for an inspiring marketing speaker at your next event in East Sussex, Brighton or Kent – or a guest speaker for an online webinar or podcast?
Would you like your attendees to take away practical advice and tips from an engaging keynote speaker?
Emma Pearce has a strong reputation for being an excellent marketing speaker at SME business networks, conferences and training workshops – as well as online webinars.
She has been a keynote speaker on various marketing topics at events across East Sussex, Brighton, Kent and in London too.
I’ve already implemented the LinkedIn improvements you suggested in your awesome session. 👏👏👏 Thank you.
Paul Hetherington, Group Chairman, Vistage UK, Eastbourne, Sussex & Kent
Your session was fantastic – you present so well. Inspiring, inspirational, engaging and educational. Thank you so much Emma.
Dave Blackmore, Founder/Director at Blackmore Business Solutions, Eastbourne, East Sussex
Where has Emma been a Marketing Speaker?
- DigiFest Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Portobello Business Centre, London
- Learning Lunch Webinars for businesses in the Isle of Wight, West Sussex, Havant and Winchester in Hampshire, Tamworth in Staffordshire
- Business Bootcamp with Amazon and Enterprise Nation
- Brighton and Hove Business Show
- Tunbridge Wells Business Show
- Entrepreneurs Conference in Hastings, East Sussex
- LEAP new enterprise programme in Lewes and Eastbourne in East Sussex
- FSB events in East Sussex and West Sussex
- Business Expos in Brighton, Lewes, Crowborough and Ardingly in Sussex
- Let’s do Business Group events (including exhibitions in Eastbourne and Hastings and a GDPR event in Newhaven)
- Numerous Chamber Workshops and Webinars in Eastbourne, Crowborough, Bexhill, Heathfield and Hailsham
- Mums in Business event in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Find out more about Emma Pearce in her role as Marketing Consultant and MD at Pearce Marketing.
Emma has delivered several Marketing Strategy Workshop for us to groups of people who are starting a new business. It was excellent from start to finish, lots of fresh new ideas and some great tips on traditional and digital marketing. In April 2023 she scored a 10/10 on feedback forms from everyone attending.
– Sandra Walker from LEAP
Great talk from Emma Pearce about Digital Marketing strategy at the Entrepreneurs Conference. Lots of people jotting things down. An inspiring and practical talk.
– Sonny Cutting, NetXP, East Sussex & West Sussex
Marketing Speaker Topics
Typically Emma speaks on topics such as:
- Key steps in creating your Strategic Marketing Plan
- LinkedIn – How to Power-Up your Presence on LinkedIn and How to use LinkedIn for Lead Generation
- The Essential Foundations of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media – Essentials for Success & Content Ideas (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- Digital Marketing Checklist & Blending Digital and Traditional Marketing
- Customer Research & Reviews – How to Succeed by Knowing What Your Customer Wants
- Email Marketing – Tops Tips for Success
- Cost-effective Marketing Tactics & Measurement
- Top Tips for Marketing your Business out of a Pandemic / Recession
- Marketing and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The presentations can range from 10 minute overviews to half day workshops.
Attendee comments include:
P Rafferty said “Brilliant, I learnt so much and it has really helped me focus on my marketing plan and getting my website set up. I felt Emma was very knowledgeable and really passionate and loved what she did. Feeling lots more confident now about marketing.”
softech_digital on Instagram saying: “We’re at the iconic #sussexexchange for the NetXP Entrepreneurs Conference. Enjoying a fantastic speech by Emma at @pearcemarketing!”
Andrew Smith from Mid Sussex Golf Club said “I attended a keynote Social Media Advertising seminar with Emma from Pearce Marketing at the Brighton Business Expo. It was superb. The 45 minutes were the most rewarding and informative lesson in Social Media that I ever thought possible.”
Martin Riley (Leadership & Development) said: “Emma Pearce of Pearce Marketing gave a huge amount of excellent advice for businesses creating their marketing plan.”
Jonathan, entrepreneur in East Sussex said “The workshop was very well presented and packed full of information”
Paula, entrepreneur in East Sussex said “There was so much covered in the workshop, with a great pace – very knowledgeable!”
We look forward to chatting to you about your keynote and marketing speaker ideas and requirements.
A big thank you for supporting the Institute of Hospitality this afternoon with your amazing webinar ‘Marketing Your Business Out Of A Pandemic’. It was informative, easy to understand and full of great content, I personally took some great nuggets from the presentation for my business.
– Claire Catliffe, IOH Sussex Branch
Thank you Emma for your very interesting and practical talk about GDPR. Feedback from the seminar has been overwhelmingly positive.
– Christina Ewbank, Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce, Eastbourne, East Sussex