Scheduling Tweets within Twitter
Date: 17 February 2016
Have you ever wondered how to schedule a tweet within Twitter? Many people just use third party applications such as Hootsuite or Buffer. Now, after just a few minutes of set up, you can easily schedule your tweets all within Twitter!
Watch our short step-by-step tutorial video below to help you get set up and show you how you can schedule tweets whenever you want (there are written instructions below too):
Initial set up:
- Login to Twitter and click on your small profile photo in the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Twitter Ads’ on the dropdown menu- this will take you to ads.twitter.com
- At the top of the screen there will be a banner asking you to put your credit card details in (Don’t worry – it won’t charge you anything unless you manually set up a campaign. Putting these credit card details in just gives you access to extra functions to Twitter!)
- Once you’ve entered your credit card details in you’re now able toschedule tweets
How to schedule a tweet on Twitter:
- Login to Twitter and click on your small logo in the top right hand corner
- Click on ‘Twitter ads’ on the dropdown menu which will take you to ads.twitter.com
Once you’re here, there should be a blue tweet button in the top right hand corner – click this
- You will now see the window below where you can click on the ‘scheduling’ tab and schedule normal tweets!!!
We hope this has helped and that you are now confident scheduling a tweet within Twitter! Please subscribe to our newsletter (in the right hand column of this page) for monthly tips and advice on social media and all things marketing.