Exhibition Review – BRIGHTON BUSINESS EXPO
Date: 23 October 2018
Emma gives an insight into the recent Brighton Business Expo
(as published in Platinum Business Magazine)
Organisers, B2B Expos, were delighted to report a record attendance at Brighton Racecourse, with over 500 walking through the doors on 11 October. With 112 exhibitors and a busy schedule of networking and seminars, there was plenty for everyone to do.
The expo definitely delivered with a very varied mix of exhibitors, large and small, from many different sectors.
The event also included:
- three fascinating keynote speakers including John Reynolds, OBE, founder of Castle Water, who, in just 4 years, chose his business name and grew to £500m turnover,
- six business seminars on topics such as Brexit, PR, fear, intellectual property, marketing and finally, Search Engine Optimisation (delivered by me). Our session was very well attended – people were watching from outside the door in fact!
- three speed networking sessions throughout the day delivered by ‘Network my Club’ (as well as the endless networking between stands in the day!)
Mike Monk, who organised the event, was buzzing from the day. He said “We had an exceptional day – it was very busy. The speakers covered some really diverse topics and all received great quality feedback. There were no empty chairs in the seminar rooms! I think it was a really insightful day for all our visitors.”
The Brighton Business Expo was sponsored by the Sussex Chamber of Commerce and Castle Water. The event is growing year on year, so organisers are predicting that all business stands will sell out by May 2019 for the October 2019 Expo! Castle Water have already asked to be the main sponsor again next year.
Mike added “We always say about networking be
ing part of any exhibition. That certainly holds true with over 70 people attending the breakfast networking before the show even opened! The relaxed environment and cafe areas provided space for more in depth conversations too.”
There was a final treat at the end of the Brighton Business Expo for us at Pearce Marketing. We were awarded the Best Designed Stand Award!
B2B Expos has more exhibitions in November 2018 and through 2019 in Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey.
Find out more at www.b2bexpos.co.uk
Have a look at our huge list of networking groups in Sussex
Why not read our other networking blogs… including:
- Networking is it really worth it?
- Tips and ideas for your 1 minute networking presentation
- Business Networking events in East Sussex for Men and Women
Find out more about our marketing consultancy and outsourced marketing services.