Pearce Marketing have helped us so much with planning marketing projects, ensuring we complete them, review and make appropriate recommendations based on the results. They have completely changed the way we approach marketing our business (for the better) and we have learnt so much from them. We have worked with both Sophie and Emma and they are both very professional and a pleasure to work with.
– Zebedees, East Sussex
Why use a Social Media Strategy?
Be In Control 👍🏻
Social media for business can often feel overwhelming. Especially if you use numerous platforms. Having a strategy to follow and a clear plan will help you and your team feel in control!
Sing from the same Hymn Sheet 📖
If there’s more than one person managing your social media, a strategy will ensure you’re staying on brand and all working towards the same goals and objectives.
Stand out with fresh ideas 💡
Your business should have a presence on social media. But are you just present? We’ll provide you with ideas that’ll make you stand out, encourage engagement and create conversation.
How it works
- Kick off & learn – Let’s set up a meeting to fully understand your business and brand, how you’re using social media now and your objectives and goals.
- Social media audit – We’ll check the set-up and optimisation of your accounts and evaluate your current content and analytics to gather as much information as we can.
- Strategy creation – We’ll get our creative thinking hats on and work on your Social Media Strategy and Plan to share with you.
- Project round-up – Once you’ve had a chance to look through the Strategy and Plan, we’ll schedule another meeting to go through the plan in detail and ensure you feel inspired and confident to pick it up and run with it!
Pearce Marketing were great at helping Maison SL understand how best to use social media in our marketing and to develop a social media strategy.
– Peter Wilson-Smith, Maison SL, Notting Hill, London, East Sussex
We’d be delighted to chat with you about how our Social Media Strategy service could help your business bloom. Please get in touch with one of our consultants. You’re welcome to a free initial chat with us to see if we’d be the right fit for you.
We are based on the outskirts of Hailsham, near Eastbourne in East Sussex. Clients often come from the surrounding areas of Bexhill, Heathfield, Crowborough, Uckfield, Lewes, Newhaven and Hastings. But there are no boundaries with working over Zoom – many clients are from much further afield, including Birmingham and Scotland, as a result of positive recommendations from our customers.